Monday, January 14, 2013

Four Days to The Wiffies



Reason number four you should be at The Wiffies:

The Commissioner's Award

What may be one of the solemnest privileges of the Commissioner is to present The Commissioner's Award each year at The Wiffies.  The Commissioner's Award is given to a Wiffler for "outstanding contributions to the game, league, or the Club."

I digress into a personal reflection.  I am a past recipient of this award and it was a truly overwhelming moment, for me.

I am not uniquely susceptible to the gravity of this award; please take a few minutes to listen to Glen Cebulash as he made a few remarks after receiving the Commissioner's Award in 2012.

Come be moved to tears.. at The Wiffies. Friday, January 18, 2013 at Tank's.


5 comments:

  1. the artist's words are, i believe, an inspiration to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sutsugua sesu sag libom, ni sih rekabaduts

    ReplyDelete
  3. augustus strikes me as a conoco kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete