Saturday, August 27, 2022

Who ya gonna believe, me, or your own lyin' eyes?


It was a quiet, subdued little game today.  There were very fine people on both sides.  Some guys did some stuff.  And some of them, I assume, are good people.  But other'n that I can't really think of anything much to...oh wait:  I HIT A HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  A grander no less!  I know that I've hit home runs before at some point in my OWAC career but I honestly cannot remember the last one.  Teammate Andy thought he recalled being in the outfield once when I hit one at some point pre-COVID year.  So that means it's been at least three years.  Perhaps Matt can comb through the archives from the "dead(wiffle)ball era" and check.  At any rate I think I can confidently speak for nearly all of my secret government lab-created dopplegangers when I say that I'm just thankful I was here to witness myself doing it.  

Adrian, Peter, Walker, Zach ............. 4 hits, 0 runs
Andy, Brad, Eric, Mark ...................... 15 hits, 9 runs 






No comments:

Post a Comment