Saturday, December 1, 2012

Reportedly 21-9

I believe none of this, whatsoever.

When I had to leave, in order that my daughter may continuously improve on her swimming skills, it was 18 - 0.  Am I to ken that AFTER my departure, only then was my team able to string together the necessary hits to assemble nine runs?

Supposing that removing my 0-for-3 from the lineup would be some boost, it is apparently the case that my home team brethren outscored the Visitor Overlords by a 9 to 3 margin.  If one were to consider my departure a "change of game" then, I say the Homeboys won the second game 9 - 3 and the day amounts to a split double header. A draw.

Game 1
Jeremy, Ben, Kurt - 18
Glen, Matt J., Matt L., Pete - 0

Game 2
Jeremy, Ben, Kurt - 3
Glen, Matt J., Pete - 9

Affirmed.

2 comments:

  1. We dedicated out efforts to you, Stats.

    Commish

    ReplyDelete
  2. ben was a huge help in "your" team's effort(s).

    ReplyDelete